Do you know if you have a problem with the clutch on your car?
Slipping, juddering, difficult to engage gears and crunching noise
• Slipping- lack of power particularly when going up hills or under load, engine appears to rev up when pulling away.
• Juddering – Juddering from car when pulling away in 1st gear.
• Difficult to engage 1st gear when clutch fully depressed
• Crunching noise when trying to engage reverse with clutch pedal fully depressed
• Wear on friction lining of clutch disc
• Distorted fingers on pressure plate
• Failure or hydraulic leak of clutch release bearing.
Why not come in and JTT Autotech will carry out a free inspection for you.